Monday, June 1, 2009

Jason looks like...???

Dad took me to the doctor this morning since Ryan and Mom are working and Ashley is busy studying for her LSAT that she takes next week! Today was again another great doctor’s visit. Everything is still looking good. They checked the babies and also did a pelvic exam on me and all was well. I did ask for a 4D picture and lucked out and managed to snag a few of Jason. Big boy Jas had his legs blocking Reece’s face so no such luck of getting a few snapshots of my little man too. I am still waiting on the FFN results to see if I should expect labor anytime in the next two weeks. I love when Dr. Rowe performs these tests (but not literally) because it gives me a piece of mind and assurance on how much further I can keep going. Hopefully if the test is negative like he thinks it will be I will be able to stop the at home daily monitoring. He said I am getting far enough along now that if the test is negative I should be able to hold out till 33 weeks and by that point when I am contracting I WILL KNOW I am contracting and it will be time! 33 weeks is just how long the FFN test given today will test up to…ultimately the boys and I could go a lot longer! We shall see…Here’s the latest ultrasounds of Jason. I can’t quit figure out all of his features.

His head shape remind me of Ryan and the 3 most obvious features you can see if his monster of a nose, big ole lips and his nearly absent chin. Haha cutie patootie! Ryan and I think the nose is more his than mine. His nostrils tend to flare up more on the sides where my nose is longer and pointer. The lips…I am not sure where those come from exactly. I think the baby looks like my sister more than me. The lips and chin remind me of Ash and she said the same thing…”GREAT! Reece will be my little buddy and Jason will be my look-alike.” After going back and looking at previous profiles of Reece when they got him 4D he too had the chin or lack there of! I can’t wait to see them and WOW time is going to fly. Already at 30 weeks and 1 day.


Ok now for the pictures... The 4D are at 30 weeks of Jason and the 2D are previous ultrasounds of him and also Reece at 27 weeks that I finally scanned today. Enjoy!

Jason at 30 weeks & 1 day

Jason @ 30 weeks & 1 day

Jason @ 30 weeks & 1 day

Reece @ 27 weeks & 5 days

Jason at 27 weeks & 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment