Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Have you ever just stopped for one minute to take a look at your life and think to yourself, “How did I get here?” Sometimes I feel like my life has spiraled out of control and when I think about the future it just seems like one big hectic mess filled with a mix of emotions and loads of stress. Who is at fault? How can you blame anyone else but yourself? How do you fix everything without turning back when turning back isn’t an option? I have so much to be thankful for and have been blessed with so many blessing. I keep reminding myself that God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself and an even bigger plan for Jason and Reece. Today in the midst of my sorrows I was listening to Pandora when "Tunnel" by Third Day came on. Clearly God was speaking to me yet again and reminding me that there will be times when you hit rock bottom but to keep holding on through your disappointments and sorrows for there is light at the end of this tunnel. I think we all have days where we need to be reminded that your not living for today.

My baby boys will be here in 27 days AT MOST. I am beyond excited to meet them and to hear them scream at the top of their lungs. At the same time I am scared to death to be responsible for two precious little lives who have already been through so much. My prayer is that when they get here that they aren't faced with complications and can avoid their first day out of the womb pain & stress free. I just continue to hope that they are as healthy as Dr. Rowe seems to think they will be. My cooperating teacher that I student taught under at Jones Elementary in Tyler welcomes Jackson Lee Walker into the world on Monday. I was sent a picture today by text and he is so sweet and adorable. I can't wait to dress my boys in their baby blues and be able to tuck them in safe and sound at home. In the mean time they are begging Mommy to feed them as my stomach growls and they are kicking...so with that being said I am off to eat and remember "keep holding on for there is light at the end of this tunnel".

No comments:

Post a Comment