Monday, June 29, 2009

Test Results & IV

The results didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would....

The test came back negative meaning I am not leaking fluid and the sack hasn’t ruptured but for some reason Jason’s fluid levels are low. Dr. Rowe said w will have to monitor it closely it could have something to do with the blood supply…who knows. If the IV doesn’t help and come morning my levels are still low then we will proceed with delivery for tomorrow.

Ryan just left and the sight of the blood on my little IV tube alone makes me weak. I am starting to wimp out a little. Luckily Ry grabbed me something good to eat before heading off to work and also called my sister because he wanted someone to be here with me for the day. I can only imagine just how many times I am going to be running to the bathroom today with this stupid IV. I only thought it was a lot when I wasn’t on it…

These babies are going to owe me BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment