Friday, June 19, 2009

It all comes with getting fluffy...

Sleeping has turned into a dreadful task during the night. Last night I woke up every hour to half hour just to see the clock slowly creep by minute by minute. What seemed like hours of sleeping was only a matter of minutes and by 1:30am I was ready for it to be morning. I have decided that this is Gods way of preparing me for feeding two babies at night in a matter of 25 days! Newborns normally eat every 2 hours. I assume God already knows that Jason will eat and then Reece the next hour and that they will be on some type of whacked out schedule at first. Wait scratch that…I’ll feed my little Reece first and then Jason can have the leftovers considering he’s been hogging them up for the last 8 months! Haha poor babies, I just know they are cramped up in there and are about ready to explode. Usually my tummy goes through times of being really hard followed by soft times. The last few days it has felt like a balloon covered in paper-mâché. There is just no letting up on the hardness. I also wish I would have been measuring the distance from my chest bone to my belly button. It seems like in the last week it has dropped a whole lot. I think this means my little critters are getting ready to make there appearance in a few short weeks! I am currently 40 ½ inches around and when I look down at my belly I am still baffled that two babies ate tucked away in there…it just doesn’t seem possible to be two days away from 33 weeks and still not look twice the size of a normal pregnant woman. I have however gained a whopping 45 pounds as of last Monday which is a plus because the more I start to get “fluffy” the bigger the babies will grow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment