Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FFN Results & mixbook.com

Well my FFN results from yesterday came back negative which means I shouldn’t have any babies in the next two weeks and as long as I do what I am supposed to do God is helping me get to 32 weeks. Thank you for yet again another blessing. I guess I should say a double blessing because I also no longer have to do the at home monitoring since the test was negative! Ryan was excited about this too. No more waiting by the phone or sitting for hours with that stupid machine hooked up to me. Today I have been spending my time on what I now believe is the BEST website creation ever. If you have kids, like to scrapbook, or have a billion digital photos this is going to be your little heaven on the internet. Go to mixbook.com You can create custom books IN COLOR. I have been searching and searching for the perfect baby book for twins that is an all in one kind of deal. I found a website that sold pages separately but it was going to cost close to $120.00 to get all of the packages I wanted and the pages looked like something I could make in Word. That’s all the news for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment