Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home in Antepartum Again!

Home sweet home I’m back at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. I went in this morning for monitoring and sure enough Dr. Rowe said I was a keeper and so I am now checked in again on the 4th floor with antepartum. After checking me this morning I was a little more than 90% effaced and 1 cm dilated. This doesn’t mean babies yet…I am here so they can better monitor my contractions and to watch me progress. Plus Dr. Rowe wants to make sure I am close by and won’t be driving an hour and half in labor trying to beat the clock which I think is smart.

I have another round of steroid shots on order and just as soon as they can get one up here I will have one this afternoon and another tomorrow. Currently they are monitoring for contractions and everyone and there Mom is freaking out so it seems but me. I guess it’s a good thing that I am one of the few not worried, stressed or concerned. I totally trust Dr. Rowe and God has been good to the boys and I through this all so whatever happens, happens. Ashley is here now since she is the one who took me to the doctor this morning. She is sound asleep in the bed next to me. Ryan will be here tonight and I am sure my Mom will probably pop in too. I came prepared with my hospital bag just in case Dr. Rowe decided to keep me. Last night Ryan helped me pack and we also grabbed the car seats and bases out of the babies closet so he could go get his car cleaned and have the car seats inspected. Not that anyone will be coming home soon…but just so it’s out of the way. We also packed the diaper bag with matching onsies, sleepers and coming home outfits that we picked out together. I am equipped with nursing pads and cream and if there’s anything we don’t have ready I am sure it’s not important.

As for visitors, I have already had a bunch of people text me in the last hour saying I want to come see you! For now I am laying low and want to wait and see what the next few days and weekend has in store for the boys and I first. I’ll keep you posted, but for now no major changes, just hospital care.

Oh and PS...did I call it or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment