Monday, June 15, 2009

Potential Birthday: July 14th!











Well we have officially achieved goal number 2 and I am 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant! Over the weekend I was thrown a beautiful shower and had a wonderful time. My Aunt Laurie and Shelia McKenzie threw it for me and it was nice to be surrounded by friends! Needless to say my little men are pretty well equipped for baby life thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family members. The nursery is done with the exception of putting the labels onto the bins under the changing table. Other than that it’s a done deal. My sister hung the helves and put up the precious mobiles that my Mom bought for us and now it looks complete!

I went to the doctor today for my usual Monday visit. Dr. Rowe is still very pleased with the progress of both boys and how well they are STILL doing. I am not dilated and even my contractions have decreased significantly since being home. Next week I think he is going to do another FFN which will put me through 35 weeks. In other exciting news he seems to think that as long as I take it easy and do what I have been doing I will easily make it to 36 weeks. He was going to schedule my c-section for 36 and 1 day which would be July 13th, but he said 13 sounded like a bad number and settled for one more day. So if all goes as planned and my little boys behave themselves like they have been then we will have babies on July 14th. (Very exciting and less than a month away!!!)

In other news and humor while watching the boys today they were pretty still. Dr. Rowe said that we caught them during their sleeping time which is very abnormal for my hyper active children! Dr. Rowe shook my belly a little bit so that he could see each of them move and Jason nailed little Reece right between the legs, not once but three times. Poor baby boy. Dr. Rowe laughed and said it’s a wonder that the little man didn’t stop breathing. Haha he has such a way with humor.

Attached are pictures of the nursery and a few from the baby shower. I do have some profiles of Jason but haven’t scanned them yet. I will try and post them by tomorrow morning. I don’t know why, but it was so much easier to scan back in Tyler as opposed to doing it at home. Now it seems like a hassle! Thanks again to everyone who was at the shower this past weekend and I am looking forward to shower number two this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment