Wednesday, June 24, 2009

God, Dr. Rowe & I were all thinking on the same page I guess?

After my doctors visit on Monday I have been praying that God see me through this week and allow me if nothing else to get me through Thursday (1/2 way point of the week). I can feel the changes occurring in my body and am starting to realize now that the time I am most uncomfortable is when my prevental medication begins to wear off. Makes sense that you wouldn’t have the feeling of contractions or the pain if you are taking medicine that eases it (duh). Yet again another reason why I have been questioning okay what is normal.

So after my prayer this morning I stayed in bed all day. This morning I slept till 11 and woke up several times with some more tightening but not bad pain. More or less just a heavy belly that I couldn’t get situated…Lunch time rolled around and my back was starting to hurt but not too badly. By 2 I was feeling the cramps again and have been watching Tyra and Jon & Kate. I started dozing off but was feeling a new sense of pressure and little triggers of pain (again nothing that isn’t tolerable pain/pressure) and thought to myself, hmmm this is new. I was debating in my head weather or not to call Dr. Rowe or to give it time and let it go when the phone rang. Sure enough it was Kim, the nurse at Dr. Rowe’s office, who wanted me to come in Friday morning for contraction monitoring. She asked how I was feeling and when I told her that I was actually thinking of calling she said lets be safe and have you come in first thing in the morning at 8:30. So tomorrow I will be headed back to Clear Lake to do monitoring.

My predication is they will see an increase of several contractions on the monitor and I think once I express to Dr. Rowe my concerns he will have me back in the hospital since we are an hour to a hour and half away from the hospital and so they can keep a closer eye on me. Just a guess, but usually I am pretty close when it comes to guessing. After all Ryan and I said many weeks ago we foresee babies between 33- 34 ½ weeks and well, here we are. I am still hopeful that babies won’t be the case, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment