Thursday, June 25, 2009

Talked w/ the Expert...

Dr. Rowe came in and said when I feel crampy to tell the nurses so they can monitor me. I asked him about the FFN being negative if that means I am in the clear for two weeks and he said “oh no you are very much pregnant!” and laughed. I said well what does that means…he said well they scheduled you for the c-section on the 15th and we won’t make it that far. I said well you could tell me when you do think it will happen and he said how am I suppose to know that’s why I have you hear so we can watch you and see when its about to happen. So yah…who knows? Not me. Not the nurses. Not the doctors…just the big man upstairs who is looking down laughing at me saying just be patient you will have forever with those babies so enjoy what time you do have alone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment