Monday, June 29, 2009

Gods Sense of Humor

In the middle of getting really annoyed by all that’s been going on this morning the maintenance workers came in to check out my pager that calls the nurses because they can hear me but I can’t hear them. While working on the machine they set off a code blue to my room which I think means a hospital threat. On the intercom code blue comes on to the 4th floor and the nurses run in here trying to shut it off while others try to cancel the code. Well while trying to do all that I hear outside my door that the code is now invalid and next thing you know the fire alarm goes off and the intercom is repeating code red. I couldn’t help but laugh knowing it was all a misunderstanding. The nurse came by and shut my door with a fire extinguisher in her hand. Ha God knows how to enlighten me and knew I needed a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment