Friday, June 26, 2009

Word From The Doc.

Well Dr. Rowe came in and he said obviously I wasn’t kidding that I contract more at night than during the day after looking at last nights strip. SOOOO he is putting me on Procardia which is also used for high blood pressure that should slow down my contractions and said he really wants to see me get to 34 weeks. 34 weeks is in 48 hours so I am not real sure if he’s pushing for 34 weeks because it’s a big milestone or he’s telling me 34 weeks because he will be out of town for the weekend!

GGGRRREEEAAATTTT. I told my nurse it made me nervous and she said yah you and another patient who is 37 weeks could be due at any time and are both nervous. So please pray that if my babies really are coming soon that they hold off till at least Monday when Dr. Rowe is back from Dallas. He said that he would see how the new medicine worked today and if needed he would put me on an IV of Magnesium Sulfate come this evening.

We will see how I take o the Procardia he said to try and sleep a lot today and to take two Tylenol with the pill because it tends to give you really bad headaches. Also since its a blood pressure med he said to be careful getting up and down and don't move about to quickly because I will maybe start feeling light headed. Looks like lots of sleep is in my forcast today. Ryan'sMom is coming by for lunch today and then my parents are brining me some goods from home this evening that I didn't pack to bring with me. Ryan will be back this evening and for the weekend. After work he is going to clean up his car and get the carseats in bases installed. I know we won't need them right away, but I would just feel better knowing that is done over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment