Thursday, June 18, 2009

One outfit for everyday of the year!

The little old lady who lives in a shoe whose children has so many clothes she didn’t know what to do has FINALLY finished washing, sorting and hanging! I got nearly 40 hangers at the baby shower this last weekend and had to send my sister out for another 20 and 30 to grow on today so I will have extra. We still have one more box of newborn baby clothes that will be here tomorrow, but it feels so much better to know that its all finally washed and put away. Thank goodness for a nice big walk-in closet! Baby clothes are tricky though. I had the hardest time remembering what little bottoms went with which onsie and so on…and baby socks are so small I swear the dryer ate one because one is MIA without a match? How does that happen?

Now with the laundry done and the nursery set I am pretty much just waiting on babies. For the last day or so I have been a little crampier than usual. I think it has more to do with the babies just taking up more space. Today my goal is to drink at least 4 of the 32 ounce cups of water and kick back with an afternoon nap in a few hours before Ryan gets home. we have lots of family in town for the weekend for the family Baby-Q (BBQ Baby Shower)....Its not your traditional baby shower but it will be fun to see all my cousins and everyone else who we don't typically see on a regular basis. Plus there will be several kiddos around for the weekend which is always fun!

Some of you have been asking about when you can come to see the babies when they are born...hahaha if I haven't lost my mind by mid-July we will see...it's hard to say and set anything in stone not knowing for sure if they will hold out till July 14th and of course if it will all be smooth sailing with two healthy little munchkins who won't be in NICU. I hope and pray that is the case! I am certain Jason & Reece are just as eager to meet all of you as you are to meet them!



No comments:

Post a Comment