Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend

Tomorrow marks the start of 31 weeks. Who would have ever of thought? I know I certainly didn't and my doctor tells me every week that he is shocked and so proud of me. It has been a long journey and hopefully in a few short weeks it will come to an end and a new journey with two sweet and healthy baby boys will begin. This week should be exciting. I go to the doctor on Monday for measurements and will return on Thursday for monitoring and a follow up checkup. I am off the at-home monitoring, but still on modified bed rest. My contractions have come and go, but I have been feeling them a little more than I was but its nothing that alarms me. I would say the lower back cramps hurt worse...then again its all linked together. I am still optimistic and believe that I will survive and so will my boys with out any serious complications. I can't even begin to tell you what a test of faith this whole adventure has been. God has clearly been hearing our prayers and I cannot even express to you how blessed I feel that He has brought us so far. I have been put into contact and have found other bloggers who I have been following and all I can say is when you think you have it bad there is always someone else out there who has it a whole lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment