Thursday, July 30, 2009

Because I'm The Boss!

No matter how much I try to read into their little minds and attempt to put him on a schedule he continue to do as he pleases when he pleases because HE IS THE BOSS! (Hmmm he must get that from his Daddy too!) Jason has a little mind of his own and I tried a 3 hour schedule for feedings and it was going good till the night time. He gets fussy and even if he isn’t suppose to eat for 2 hours he may demand it NOW and other times its time to eat and he would rather sleep. Ha, I give up! With the other one on the way I figure that its not a win win situation. Last night we did manage to buy a little more sleeping in the co-sleeper time rather than sleeping with Mommy. Grandma bought him a womb sound teddy bear and it seems to help.

Reece was moved into an open crib yesterday while my Mom was down there with him for the day. I called this morning and he is doing just fine. The biggest challenge is to maintain his body temperature and they said he hasn’t had a problem and is still eating well. The nurse said the doctor said that he should be discharged tomorrow but we will have to wait and see if in today’s orders the car seat challenge and hearing test will be ordered over the night. I am fairly certain it will be. Wishful thinking is that they will let us get him late tonight but I doubt it. When the doctor said last weekend that maybe Friday he would be home and to make an appointment with the pedi for Reece since Jason is already going that is what I did. The problem is the appointment is at 9:40 and Jasons is at 9:20 and since it’s a new patient we have to be there at 9 and the NICU is closed from 6:30 to 8 so even if we could get him that morning there wouldn’t be enough time for the drive. SOOOOOOO that means another day of packing up for babies and having to take them out which is still something we are not for since they are still so little. Well I need to shower so I can get down to the hospital this afternoon and still need to pack a discharge bag for Reece and a going to the doctor bag for Jason and get our clothes laid out for in the morning so it’s not total chaos, but for now the BOSS is barking orders that he wants to be held so I must go!

"Mom hurry up I think I want to be held again!!!"

"Between my Grandma and my Aunt Ashy I get something new everyday. I just love my teddy bear...it helps me go to sleep!"

No comments:

Post a Comment