Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This & That

The boys are doing well. Yesterday I was with them most of the day. Jason did both of his bottle feeds in 6 minutes or less at 45 cc’s. Reece is still practicing the suck/swallow/breathe technique and is taking 25 cc’s at his feed. Yesterday it took him the full 30 minutes with 9 cc’s left that had to be given by tube. I am thinking that if Jason did well overnight and this morning they might bump his to 6 bottles a day soon. We shall see…I am at home today cleaning. I hate cleaning and for that very reason alone I think I will hate staying at home all day everyday for the next year. It would be one thing if I could afford to go and do things with the boys while I’m not working, but lets face it, Ryan and I won’t be living the lifestyle of the rich and the famous or even the normal middle class for that matter till either he comes across a suitable job or until my income supplements his and even then the bulk of mine will still go towards child care in addition to getting a place of our own. Still praying he can find something decent sooner rather than later. I joked last night that maybe I should go to work in January and he stay home with the boys…as crazy as it sounds a small part of me says it’s a good idea. I guess in time everything will work itself out. God has had a plan for us and slowly reveals little by little if we are just patient. Ok back to my mission somewhat cleaned and organized. Oh and ifmy sweet boys weren't already here they would be today and I would probably be being prepped right now for surgery...CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment