Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Weekend

The weekend has gone pretty smoothly. Jason has been doing pretty good for a newborn baby at night. I have been getting up with him 2-3 times a night to feed and a couple of small in betweens to just check up on him. On Friday & Saturday Ryan got up and took him for the 7ish feed. We are still working on him getting up at night…so far no luck and its all on me. If Reece comes home next week I joked I would have to get him a shock collar to get him out of bed because I won’t be able to do it on my own right at first. Jason is rotten. He is held all of the time. Just as soon as you put him in the swing and leave the room and comeback he is out and in someone’s arms again. I hope he doesn’t get to use to it because once his brother gets home things will have to change. As for Reece he is growing like a weed. On Thursday my Mom went down to see him, Friday Ryan and his brother Trevor and Yesterday Mom and I went. As of today he was 3lbs 12 oz. Yesterday when talking with the doctor I had mentioned that Jason was going to the doctor for his one month check up on Friday and he suggested I call the doctor to let him know that there’s a good chance both boys will be there. (YAY)

As for me I am hanging in there. It hasn’t been too bad yet and it’s all I expected it to be for the most part. I am still a little concerned with my incision. I feel as though the infection has cleared up, but there are still four pretty big and deep holes. Last night before showering it exploded, literally. I about freaked out and passed out because it was so disgusting. Since it busted its looked better, but I might still need to give Dr. Rowe a call and have him check it but it will all depend on how it goes. As for this week Ryan and I are switching off going to see Reece and the other will keep Jason just as we had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment