Friday, July 3, 2009

Bragging Rights Continued...

This afternoon after we checked into the hotel Ryan, my sister and I all went to wal-mart...I haven't been there since April. Anyways we got what we needed and spent from about two hours with the boys afterwards. I didn't know it but Jason & Reece are BOTH getting to bottle feed. Jason took 14 cc's and Reece took 12 cc's. The nurse said that they both did great, but Reece did the best because Jason was drooling some of his out and my little Reece Man sucked it down! This is great news. Also Jason was getting a litter of oxygen and dropped it to 3/4. Little by little they are weaning him off the oxygen and their jaundice levels also dropped today :)


Both babies are getting my milk now too. Reece is still getting the bulk of it and then whatever is left is mixed with formula for Baby J. I don't see a problem so far with being able to pump and feed. It is going fairly well but goodness they should warn you how painful it can be. I am learning little tricks here and there to this mommy thing but if you have any good remedies besides ice and heat for breast pain I would like to hear about it.


Ok well I am going to get some sleep. It's 1am and I take meds at 2 and should have to pump around 3 or 3:30 and then back up again closer to 6...and the babies aren't even here yet...

Ashley was showing how little his hand is....

...and then Reece grabbed it. So cute!

Mommy & Jason

Can't wait till all 4 of us are in one picture!

Yummy look what Jason can do!

Proud Daddy!


He was thinking about how he could break free...
For even more pictures from the last 4 days follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment