Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Clean & Healthy

I am now waiting for the nurse practitioner to give me a call so I can find out for certain if my infected incision will cause harm to the babies. The nurse yesterday during the day acted like it would, last night was still giving them the breast milk I pumped the night before last and this mornings nurse said it should be okay if on antibiotics. Sooooo who knows? I am going to get the final word from the nurse prac and still take it slow today. If I get the green light to give the milk and see them then I will go up this evening with Ryan once he gets off work and make a full day it tomorrow after I get my hair cut & highlighted. Its been since October that I had a hair cut and even longer since I have had any color on it. Very much excited about this!!! My pumping efforts have been really good since yesterday afternoon. This morning I decided I would go ahead and store what I was pumping just in case the nurse prac says it won't cause any harm.

When I called to check on them this morning it was hard to understand what the nurse was saying. All I got from it was that they had a bath and both were doing really good. I guess I can't complain if they are clean and healthy babies :) oh and did I mention the cutest little guys in the whole wide world? I was telling my family last night as we were looking at pictures how Jason is so beautiful and Reece is cute as a button. They are starting to look a little more alike with the exception of Reece's hair...however it is getting slightly darker as the days progress. Here are a few pictures from Mondays visit...

I love this picture :)

Daddy & Reece


Looking down on his sweet boy!

Jasons big yawn. We are so glad the cords besides
his feeding tube on the left are now gone!

Jason sleeping on Mommys chest!

My precious little man!

Jason & Aunt Ashie!

Mini Ryan Shea!

My little man Reece!


My first piece of clothing the nurses dressed me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment