Friday, July 10, 2009

They are doing so good!!!

Ryan and I are back down in Webster Texas for the weekend hoping to spend lots of time with our baby boys before another crazy week of running here and there and work for him. My poor boy is dead tired and I can’t say I blame him working outside in the heat all day long and then making afternoon and late night drives to and from the hospital. I told him it doesn’t have to be a daily routine if he’s too tired but he always says “yah but those are my boys.” So cute…

Jason & Reece are doing fairly well. No big changes have occurred in the last few days which is good. They are sleeping together still, no oxygen, maintaining their own temperature, no IV’s still and Jas is getting 40 something cc’s of milk (and or formula) while Reece is get 30 something I believe. The numbers are hard to keep up with. Jason is at two bottles a day while Reece is still at 3. I am making an effort to give as many of their feedings as possible, but its hard since I can’t drive still and am not just a hop skip and jump away. What are we ever going to d when Jas comes home before Reece?

On my last blog I was upset about the outfits getting lost. Good news…Jason’s was found and I got the stains for the most part out of Reece’s. They are still not getting clothes from home though. The nurses but them in little white t-shirts. Today Reece’s looked like it was eating him and when I checked out the tag it was 6 mos. On a 2lb 14 oz baby! LOL I couldn’t help but think to myself “This is NICU where you deal with small babies. Why in the world would you have 6 month old clothes?” Maybe Mommy needs to go buy them some cheap cotton white preemie shirts that are plain jane so when they turn up missing or soiled I can easily say oh well no big deal.

Today the boys got visits from Grandma & PawPaw Williams (my parents) and also a visit from Ryan’s Dad who by the way needs to fill me in on his grandfather nickname and of course Aunt Ashie (my sister) who was with me all day. The whole last name Williams thing works like a charm. I hardly ever have people ask about Ryan and I not being married yet because they assume we are since we are both Williams. Occasionally however I’ll get somebody who questions and is prying to know if we are related…sick, I know. Oddly enough Ryan’s sister and my sister both have the same name (Ashley/Ashleigh) so the boys are going to flip out with all the Williams’s & Aunt Ashie/Ash’s haha

Well I am off to bed here’s a link to some new pictures below…still no luck with the video from the last blog. It was estimated to take 7 hours to upload and well, I don’t have that kind of time! Oh and I went to the doctor again today for my infection. He said it’s better but still a little drainage but should clear up soon. I go back again next Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment