Monday, July 20, 2009

1 Down...1 To Go (Hopefully!!!)

I was reassured today that more people would be upset if I deleted the blog than people who gripe and complain about it. I had 3 emails today during the day from people I didn’t even know who are “fans” and “regular readers” as well as numerous texts and phone calls which is kind of funny. However I am glad you all enjoy! Anyways I have lots of filling in to do. Its 12:53a.m. and I am pumping because Ryan and I just got home in the last ½ hour from the hospital. Lots and lots of good news happened today but since it’s late and I am tired as can be I’ll keep it brief till morning.

Reece was bumped from 26cc’s a feed to 31 cc’s today which means he’s finally eating an ounce (30cc’s= 1 oz.) He was also weighing 3lbs and 5ozs. He getting there slowly but surley!

Jason is expected to come home on Wednesday if all goes according to plan. His circumcision was done tonight at 9pm (that’s a story for tomorrow) and over the night his car seat test will be given and his hearing test either tonight or during the day depending on when the tech can get to it. In addition to he is in an open crib now which means Reece doesn’t have his brothers extra heat to keep him warm.

That’s all I have for now. I need sleep. I got up at 6am and went nonstop around the house getting Ryan up and ready for work, starting laundry, pumping, getting baby stuff together and finally myself and was out the door at 9:15 and at the hospital by 10:45. Ryan and I didn’t leave till a little after 11 tonight because I had one very unhappy mommy’s boy who wanted to be held, rocked and talked to…I have lots of details and adorable pictures to add tomorrow. I plan on staying home since the new furniture is being delivered and also cleaning (again) before Baby J gets here Wednesday…

Less than 48 hours and I will have one down and one to go hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment