Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TOGETHER!

Ryan & I got to see the boys tonight. They looked so cute together and WOW Reece looks like a shrimp next to his brother. ?co-bedding and increasing Reece’s feeding volume was really the only change. The nurse said Reece didn’t do well with his 8 o clock feed and only took about 14cc’s. The nurse said he had a hard time so they are switching to a preemie nipple (duh he’s not even 3lbs).

Mommy also had her 1st lesson in parenting tonight…do not dress your kids in outfits you like, make that love, because they will be returned with one covered in poop and the matching one LOST. Yes, sadly on the way home I sulked because the precious little blue rompers with their names embroidered on them ended with Reece’s covered in poop and Jason’s MIA. Needless to say their bag of clothes I packed with other cutsie things came back home with Mommy and she left each baby with one white snap over shirt. I didn’t even get pictures in Mommy’s favorite article of clothing because of the stupid infection! Very sad day…I asked the nurse where Jason’s might be and she acted like “eh its gone no big deal…” and to me it is a HUGE deal. Maybe she will find it? In the mean time the agenda for tomorrow is to at least redeem Reece’s by scrubbing and soaking. Pumping isn’t going so hot. The last 3 pumps today have resulted in not even enough between two boobs to cover the surface of the bottle. Friday I am calling in the lactation consultant after I go to the doctor to have my incision checked out.

Ok so here are a few pictures and a video of Jason & Reece doing well, nothing really but sleeping in their crib TOGETHER and a few pictures. Enjoy…this Momma is going to bed. (Okay so the uploader for videos and pics appears to be down. YOu can view the pics by following this link for now and I'll add the video soon)

Pictures from this week:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029056&id=202500453&l=97c6e79c7b

No comments:

Post a Comment