Friday, July 24, 2009

ROCKABYE BABY

I am sure all new mommies do it but I find myself constantly questioning if I am doing everything up to par for Baby J now that he is home and feel guilty about not being able to spend as much time with Reece. I know with time it will ease up one Reece gets home. Jason seemed to have a better night last night. We were only up for feedings at 12:30, 3:00 and then again at 7. I guess it was easier because I was up for the first two and asked Ryan to get up for the 7am. I stayed in bed to get some sleep and I didn’t get up till 9:30 with him again. After his feeding J was attention hungry as he is right now so Daddy stayed in bed with him while I made breakfast. We have had Jason in a co-sleeper at night next to our bed and plan to do so for a while till we are all adjusted. Maybe by the time Reece gets home J will be on some kind of routine. He loves music and sounds. Yesterday during the day he just laid in his bed listening to his mobile till he fell asleep and last night I turned music on in his co sleeper which worked like a charm. As I am typing now I have “ROCKABYE BABY” sample songs playing on the computer and he’s curled up on my chest. So sweet…ps if you haven’t ever hear this series of baby music you must! Its classical lullaby renditions of artists such as Coldplay, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Green Day and more! Very soothing and has a tune parents will recognize other than twinkle twinkle…I am about to buy one of the CD’s!

Ryan just left to go be with Reece and I think his mom is going to be down there too since she is in the area. I like knowing he’s getting family attention when Ryan & I can’t both be there. Yesterday my mom went and stayed with him for about 4 hours and at his 2pm feed he ate 50 cc’s and at 5 he had 40cc’s. This is good…the more he eats the more fat he puts on!

Here are a few pictures of my sleeping Baby J...

Sleeping to ROACKABYE BABY

Sleeping with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment