Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend Update

No changes really at this point. I am still going easy of the sugar and carbs to help reduce the fluid level for Jason. Contractions haven’t been so bad. When I have been monitored it’s been about 1 sometimes 2 or 3 an hour, but not very strong. They are keeping me on the medication for now and if I had my guess I’ll be on it till the boys are ready to get out of there! Talked with one of the doctors this morning and they are going to try and set up a tour in the next week of the NICU and have Ryan and I meet with the neo. Hopefully they can get an afternoon appointment so Ryan will already be off work…we shall see. It might be just me, but I can’t wait to see the little itty bitty babies. My sister’s professor’s wife delivered a 17 oz. baby that is in NICU and is healthy. What a miracle is that?

Also I have another prayer request. Another friend of mine is dealing with a tragic loss. Her brother was expecting twins and at 20 weeks they lost both babies due to a cyst rupturing on her ovaries. Very tragic- please also keep this Mommy in your thoughts in prayers as they deal with their loss.

The rest of my afternoon will consists of Mom being here around lunch time with some yummy chicken salad and Ryan here this evening. Last night he and I had a great time playing Battle of the Sexes. I dominated round 1 and he smoked me round 2…its on tonight!!! Stephanie and Richard are coming by tomorrow and then another ultrasound Monday morning as I start my 4th week of bed rest and my 3rd week in the hospital. Amen for holding out this long. Now lets keep out eye on the prize…goal one, 28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment