Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Names

Ash (Ryans sister) added a fun little posting to the guestbook that I thought I would share and comment on.

"Ok fun facts for you today! :)

The first letters of every month starting from July to November spell out the name JASON.

J-uly A-ugust S-eptember O-ctober N-ovember

The name Jason means Healer.

I found two popular meanings for the name Reece: Enthusiasm "& Fiery."

First off I didn't know that about the months but if I can teach him the months of the year he should never forget how to spell his first name! Nice little trick to know hahaha. As for his name meaning "healer" I would like to think that he is taking good care of his little brother and thats why Reece has made it this long! As for my little Reecers he is one enthusiastic baby without a doubt. He moves around like a little firefly in my belly and the doctors laugh all the time because he can never just be still. Thanks for this Ash...made me smile and gives me hope.

As for today...nothing is new, nothing has changed, and that is still a good thing! The boys feel like they have been boxing and wrestling inside of me the last few days. My contractions on the last two monitoring sessions have been 0 and all seems to be going well. My prayer is that we can keep this up for several more weeks. I am shooting for around June 15/16th...at that point Jason will be 32 weeks and Reece will be 28. Longer would be better but its just a little goal for now

My Meme & Papa came and visited today for several hours and we laughed about all the fun the boys are going to put Ryan and I through. Plus I got a really great salad from TGIF which was a nice little change. I am feeling a little sleepy and if Ryan were here to hear me say that he would say "how can you feel sleepy...you don't do anything". Laying around doing nothing makes you just that much more tired if you ask me! Soooo I am going to watch Bride Wars on my laptop thanks to Keeley for the netflix and enjoy a movie that I have been wanting to see forever now till Ryan gets here this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment