Monday, May 4, 2009

"All babies are terrific but my babies are two-riffic"

Today has been a pretty good day. Last night the boys kept me up quite a bit off and on through the night. I swear the two of them were having a boxing match. Just as soon as I would get comfortable I would get a nice swift kick in the ribs or a butt to the belly. However as the title says “all babies are terrific but my babies are two-riffic!” Both of them had terrific news in the ultra sound this morning. Jason’s fluid levels are right back on track and Reece is still fighting and holding on strong! I will have another ultra sound Thursday as usual and then measurements will be taken in one week. I am hoping that Reece is pushing a little over 400mg. That would be a blessing…the closer and faster we can get him to 500mg the better!

As for my day I spent it sleeping in between the busy morning commotion of the hospital with doctors, nurses, vital techs, housekeeping, and the cafĂ© workers coming in and out. Finally about 11:30 I got up, ate lunch, hooked up to the monitor and then busted out a few magazines I haven’t gotten around to reading yet and listened to music on Pandora with my window open for some fresh air. I have been pondering the idea of what I can start doing to help pass the time and have decided that I am going to try and get back into scrapbooking which was an old hobby I found I didn’t have time for in college and use to love. However, I think this go around I am going to go digital. I have done a lot of digital work before and have even done some digital scrapbooking and really enjoyed it! Plus by going digital you can get a lot of free embellishments online and if I were to make purchases I have the ability to pick what I want right here from the computer without making impossible countless trips to Hobby Lobby. Plus I was inspired after reading an article online about keeping family photos in a 12x12 album combined with scrapbook pages along the way…what a great way to keep up with Ryan & I, the pregnancy, and of course my little munchkins on the way…WHILE PASSING THE TIME HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment