Monday, May 18, 2009

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Well I woke up this morning to Ryan who had me laughing. He gets his uniforms from work and for whatever reason the jeans they gave him were dry rotting. So as he was zipping up his pants they were slowly just crumbling off him! It was pretty darn funny. After he left I went back to sleep for a little while and was woke up around 7:30 for my Monday morning ultrasound. Jason had the hiccups really bad and it was weird because for the first time I was able to feel when he hiccupped. Jason of course was his usual self and looked great. Reece also looked really good. Both arteries appeared to have equal blood flow with just a little resistance in one. Overall both the tech and the doctor were very pleased. (Sit down for the next part)

After checking everything out Dr. Rowe looked at me and said the magical words “I might send you home”. I said “REALLY?” Basically he said well ya, here we aren’t having to do much for you that you couldn’t do at home. He said that he was going to have the nurse call today and check to see if my insurance would cover at home monitoring. I would still be on bed rest and have to take it easy; however I would be at home. They would continue to have me take the prevental and said he might even give me slightly stronger form of it than what I am taking now if I go home just in case. As for the monitoring I would have one of the machines at home and there is a way to transmit it to the doctor’s office by plugging it into your phone line. As for visits I don’t know yet what the plan is. I will be here for sure till Wednesday. If the insurance approves and if on Wednesday morning all looks good he said I would probably be home by the end of the week. YAY YAY YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment