Saturday, May 16, 2009

Poor Kate :(

A little off subject, but really tabloids, lay of on Jon & Kate Plus 8. I truly feel sorry for them even if all the rumors or true. Everyone has their fair share of problems and unfortunately the kids are the one who will be stuck in the middle of it all. AOL had before and after picture. The before was when she was about 28 weeks pregnant with the 6. GEZ talk about unfair… take an now and after of me why don’t ya. The poor woman was on bed rest at 12 weeks I believe? Heck I started at 24 and am near 4 weeks and look like death won me over on days that I don’t attempt and even when I do its not very promising. On that note look at the pictures here. Prior to Novemeber I looked pretty dang good if I might add. My pictures then don't even resemble my swollen self now....poor Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment