Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who needs an extra set of hands when...

Who needs an extra set of hands when you have two babies when you have a pair of feet! Ha maybe I am just delirious because its 4:30 in the morning but while feeding Jason I needed something to keep Reece entertained. Needless to say he isn't much into mobiles and toys yet unlike Jason and usually the Nunu is about the only thing that keeps him quite while waiting his turn to eat. Soooooo since he won't keep it in his mouth on his own I gave him a little "foot". Haha



Well I must get these babies back of to dreamland and myself as well. We have a busy busy busy day tomorrow. We have doctor appointments at 10:20 & 10:30 and errands to run afterwards. I packed the diaper bag with bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, burp rags, extra nunu's and more for our outing. The mornings are the biggest challenge when on a time crunch. I have a hard enough time getting myself ready and now I must bathe, dress and feed two more. Oh what fun!

Hey...whatever works! He just better be glad it was Mommys foot and not Daddys!

No comments:

Post a Comment