Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

For the boys first Halloween we ended up going over to Grandma Judi & PawPaw Tom's. They live close in the area and were expecting a few trick-or-treaters so we dressed the boys up and went over for chicken gumbo. The boys looked precious as always. I can't wait till next year when they will actually be moving around and will enjoy the idea of getting candy and tricker-or-treating. Actually I think the way to go is to go to a fall festival. SO much more for kids to do!

In other news, I believe Jason is cutting his first tooth. He has been a little fussy and last night after we got home he was screaming in pain. I had seen the spot on his gums and noticed an increase in drool but wasn't sure. Grandma Judi pointed out she felt the tooth and even now I am not certain. To me it looks way to small to be a tooth. I don't know what else is could be though? Its like a little small hard spot, its gotta be a tooth, right?

Here are pictures from Halloween:

















No comments:

Post a Comment