Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grandma & PawPaw's

Today has been really relaxed. I should be doing house work and getting ready for the week but after last week and the week to come I didn't want to do anything! Ryan had to work and then had friends over all afternoon/night long so the boys and I have been staying here for the day...plus my sister is home for the weekend. She tends to come in a lot more now that her two little nephews are here. This evening I got a kick out of the boys. My sister was trying to get Jason to hold his own bottle..he is getting there, but not yet! (boy won't the day that happens be nice!) Reece just cracks me up because he lights up in a new light when my mom and dad talk to him. He is my little boy when it comes to fussing and somebody needing to calm him, but I swear to you he is sooooo smiley and"talkative" when they get down in his face and talk to him. He seems to be progressing in terms of smiling, talking and being responsive to his surroundings which is a very big plus. Here are a few pictures of the boys with my mom, dad and sister today.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment