Sunday, June 13, 2010

Movie Clips

I have been meaning to post a few recent clips of the boys doing their thing. Some are better than others and some just melt my heart so I must share.


This is the first one. I started off with me just playing around not trying to record anything. I was dog sitting this weekend so Bailey got some special TLC from Bailey. Ryan hates when she is around the boys and I think after you see the video you will understand why. Jason tends to go at her with an open mouth. The best part of the video is at the very end. Thats the most steps he has taken and I GOT IT AT LAST!



This one is funny. Jason now does this little dance where he shakes his head...sadly I had to sing in order to get him to do it and it took a while. I was desperate so you might mute the volume before you press play and pardon my silly singing voice!



More to come...uploading these takes forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment