Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day to the four men I love the most!

We had a pretty great Fathers Day.  Ryan went fishing for the night and got home a little after 4am Sunday morning and then of course I let him sleep for a bit. By 9 I figured he would get up soon so I made a big breakfast, but that didn't wake him up. Finally before noon he got out of bed! I spent the day tending to the boys, cleaning and working on party stuff, while Ryan power-washed the driveway, part of the house and other areas outside including the porch. He also got our fountain cleaned out and running again so we decided to grill out yesterday at the last minute. We ended up doing burgers on the grill and invited my Mom, Dad and sister over. We had a great time eating at our house for a change as opposed to theirs, but could only take so much of the heat and called it an early evening. Ryan was exhausted after working outside all day so we came in and put together the new toy bin my mom got the boys for their birthday and called it a night!
I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am to have these four guys in my life...its weird to think that one day the two little ones will be fathers one day...yikes. Not sure where that thought came from?




No comments:

Post a Comment