Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Start!

The morning is off to a wonderful start! Yesterday I was on Kingwood Yard Sales and found a teacher garage sale posted for Friday. Of course I was a little bumbed that I missed it since I am shopping for my classroom on a budget. As it turned out they didn't do so hot on a Friday and at 7 this morning the seller emailed me saying that they were going to continue today from 7:30 to 12. Needles to say I got up really quick woke up the boys, popped bottles in their mouths and got them loaded up! Stopped by the bank only to realize I forgot my ATM card! WHAT? So my Mom met me half way back to the house and brought cash and also took the boys back with her. I hit the jackpot...the teacher having the sale was a kindergarten teacher so I got lots of stuff that I know will be used!!!


In other positive news I checked the weather again today and we are looking at sunny with 0% chance of rain! If it could only stay that way! I am really looking forward to this next week. Monday we have ECI, Tuesday Ryan’s Mom is keeping the boys while I spend a few hours at the school working on my classroom prior to my doctor’s appointment. On Friday I am taking the boys to a playgroup and then going to do some party planning that afternoon before the party on Saturday! How wonderful! I am so excited about the party and can hardly believe my babies will be one year old!

Also in new news, Jason is now waving his hand bye-bye and says the b sound while doing it. I have to say that one is all on my Mom. She was determined to get him to do it. Also yesterday he started giving kisses. He has been doing this to dogs now for a while, but yesterday my Mom said give me kisses and he went open mouth to her check just as he does to the dogs. Crazy kid!
Ok well I have little ones ready for a nap. We just got back from a wagon ride and I defiantly feel like the crib is calling. I am going to try and clean while they sleep...tonight Ryan is going salt water fishing so I will be home alone which will be great because I can have some me time and get things done that I want to do! Wahooo! Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, those boys are growing up so fast! I can't believe it is almost a year! Look at how healthy Reece is, such a little miracle baby. And Jason looks just like his daddy! I just watched your videos, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete