Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1 More Day Till Birthday!

This morning I took the boys to play group. As it turned out it was just us and sweet little Ivan. Apparently a lot of the kids have nasty noses and colds so I am glad they stayed home! The boys were too funny playing together. Laura and I both brought toys, but of course they were more interested in pulling up on the windows and crawling under all of the tables. I really don’t know why I bother with toys. If my entire house was kid-proof I would just turn them loose! I should have taken pictures, but the hour flew by and before I knew it we were packing up and getting ready to go.
After playgroup we went by and saw Grandma Judi and PaPa Tom before they head off to Branson for the next several days to celebrate their anniversary and Great Grandma Jackie’s 90th birthday! Yes, all of this and the boys’ birthday occurred on June 30th so there will always be a lot to celebrate around this time of year!
When we got home I thought for sure the boys would take a nap, but they didn’t. They slept on the way home, but that wasn’t a long nap at all! They just don’t nap like they use to! Here are a few pictures of the boys playing at Grandma Judi’s today and also a few pictures I took of the boys in their cute little outfits (that are dirty now of course because they have been in them all day) in their new rockers. I normally wouldn’t allow them to stand up like they did in the chair, but it made for a cute picture!
Tomorrow you must check the blog! I am posting the boys 1 year video, pictures from their 1 year photo shoot and the link to the 11-12 month photo album as well as a few other special little things! BIG DAY!!!

They love door stops!

Jason & Great Grandma Judi

"Here kitty kitty kitty!" J wanted that cat so bad!

Great Grandma Judi & Reece walking!

The boys in their chairs. Jason was clapping to the choo choo sounds the chair makes.

Mr. Spit Up

Backs of the boys chairs

Reece

Jason

2 comments:

  1. you're right- made ADORABLE pix! and excited for you to wake up (since it's "tomorrow" now) and post all that stuff! Btw I love your nursery it seems so relaxing. I wish we had a playroom so I could have done the underwater thing in there and let his room be more neutral but oh well- when we move :-) Btw I also love how your birthday ticker says "Congratulations" on it. THat's so appropriate! Congratulations on your two beautiful and healthy boys and surviving AND thriving your first year as a mommy- and with twins!!

    ReplyDelete