Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Weekend So Far

On Friday we went to Aunt Jana high school basketball game. This was the boys first sporting event and let’s just say Jason was terrified of the loud noise and all the unfamiliar faces cooing over him. Poor baby…Reece of course just took it all in. It was so great to see so many of the family members who we haven’t seen in such a long time. Sadly, I didn’t take but a handful of pictures and really only one worth posting. I HATE when I forget about pictures or I am too busy to take them. Sometimes I wish I had a photographer as opposed to a babysitter with me. After the game we ended up pulling a late night and went to dinner with Jana before heading back home. All in all it was a really good evening. Here is the one picture I have. Jason’s expression is priceless. He was so amused by Tom’s beard. He was petting him so to speak. LOL
The other picture is just one of Jason watching with Ry. Gosh they look like twins more than J & R!

Yesterday was kind of a slow day. Ryan had to work a little later than usual and I came over to my Moms with the boys. Reece ended up falling asleep so I left him with Aunt Ashy and took Jason out to the park for a little bit. By the time we got there and walked around for a while I decided to take pictures…by that time it was a little late because his eyes were starting to get heavy, but he loved it and just took it all in. On the way home we stopped off at the grocery store and then came home. The boys took a nap and I cleaned house before going over to Moms to for dinner with Aunt Laurie and Dion. Here are a few cute park pictures…he wouldn’t look at me because he was so dazed. Sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment