Thursday, February 18, 2010

Under the Weather Week

Monday I ended up taking Reece to the doctor. His cough wasn't getting any better and I wanted to make sure that his lungs were clear and ears looked good. Luckily, everything came back fine. The doctor gave us an oral steroid to use if the coughing came to a point where he couldn't breathe. So far its getting better and we didn't have to use the steroid. Jason has had goopy green eyes and a snot nose during the morning hours and when he wakes up to feed at night. This morning things were looking better for both of them. I woke up with a sore throat and my ears ringing, but I try to block it out because who has time to be sick? Mind of matter!
I have pictures to post and a few stories, but right now I am in the works of restoring my computer which means I need to reload all of my personal files back onto my system. Grr, but at least now I don't have to worry with buying a new computer in a few months. Yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment