Monday, February 22, 2010

Date Day

Ryan I had our first date in a long time. We were originally suppose to go to the Rockets game Saturday night, but due to something that came up at work he was unable to make it home in time for us to make it to the game. My parents, being the absolute best, offered to keep the boys during the day Sunday while we got out for the day. I guess with the Olympics being on Ry decided we needed to go ice skating, so we did! We went to the Galleria which was fun. We did a little bit of shopping for the boys and then hit the ice followed by dinner at the Rainforest CafĂ©. On our way home we did our grocery shopping and picked up the boys right as they fell asleep. It was so nice to have a baby free day however there were several things at the Galleria that Ryan and I saw that made us say “Ohh when the boys get bigger they have to do or see this”. We tend to do that a lot!

My parents enjoyed the day too. My Mom has just been going on and one about how good the boys were. I guess they wore them out because Jason was asleep at 8 and slept till 9 this morning. Reece woke up at 6:30 and went back to sleep till about 8:30. Ahhh nothing better than a full nights sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment