Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look At ME!!!

Jason has pretty much mastered sitting. He now sits to play with his toys, to watch TV, and even sits up alone in the bath tub but with a hand behind him at all times because he slips a lot. I think it is time for the no slip bath mat in the tub. He loves that he can reach and play with his toys. I can honestly say the toys are finally being put to good use. He loves anything that rolls or that he can knock over. I took a whole bunch of pictures yesterday of him playing and sitting, but it was right after mealtime and once I looked at him on the computer I noticed how tacky the drool spot looked on his shirt and that he had carrots along the edge of his nose still. Way to go Mom, so I took a couple of new ones today.


As for Reece he plays sitting up right in his high chair and of course in the jumper. Play time for him consists of anything that forces him to sit or bare weight on his legs. He is slowly getting there...here he is jumping.

And last but not least here are a few other random shots that I have taken of them playing this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment