Friday, February 19, 2010

Play Day!

Today was so a total play day and fun. I joined KAMOM long ago (a group for Moms with multiples), but needless to say haven’t been very active. It seems like the boys are either, sick, have doctor visits or it just doesn’t work out to make most events. Today I was determined to get out of the house and the boys were doing better so we went to the newborn play group. A total of 8 boys all born in June, the same month the boys were born. Here are a few pictures we snapped. Talk about a circus act. I only thought it was bad when I went out alone…much less with a set of triplets, another set of twins and a singleton.

Stroller one: Anthony, Robert, Brian (in no specific order lol)
Stroller 2: My babies
Stroller 3: Ivan
Stroller 4: Evan, Ethan


Reece


Baby J


Ivan


Robert, Brian, & Anthony


Evan & Ethan


After the play group the boys and I went to see Granmda Judi & Papa Tom. Of course I took some more pictures. Jason loves all the cats and Missy too! I showed Grandma Judi how to use facebook haha.


Where is that cat?


Smile boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment