Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fussy Fussy

Wow this week has been rather loud around our household. Jason and Reece both have been staying up late and have been doing a lot of fighting when it comes time for bed. My wonderful Mother has been coming over in the evenings to help me out after the long days with baths, feedings and bedtime. It is always helpful to have an extra baby rocker! I will be glad when they get back to themselves again because this Moma is tired! Today was a little easier during the day compared to the last few days which was nice, but we will see how they do tonight. Tomorrow we are taking a little break and getting out of the house to go see Grandma Judi and Papa Tom. They live close by so it will be a good little day time outing and a change of scenery too! Here are a few random pictures I took of the boys while they were playing today…they don’t look fussy here, but I assure you it is short-lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment