Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mommy Is Going To Work!!!

So I haven't really blogged this because it pertains more to me, but for about the last month (well 5 weeks) I have been on the job hunt! I have been to four job fairs (all of which didn't have positions open) and had my first interview aside from screenings at job fairs this past Friday. The position I applied for was a kindergarten teacher and honestly I didn't think I stood a chance because there was only one position open and I was told 80 applicants had applied. After my interview I felt pretty good that I would at least be considered. I got the call yesterday afternoon and was offered the job! So my job search is now officially over and the planning begins. My mind has been racing with fun activities and planning. So excited...and soooo much to do between now and Aug! Ahhh where to even begin?
As for the monsters, I mean boys, they are driving me insane. Both of them have colds and have been so fussy since Saturday. I tried to make them doctor appointments today just to make sure ears are clear but they were booked so we are going tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment