Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hard At Play!

The boys just amaze me how far they have come in 9 months. Everyday it seems as though they do something new that captures my heart. Just watching them play makes me so happy to see one crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything he can get his hands on while the other flips and flops and rolls from one end of the room to the other. As the boys were playing yesterday while I was blogging I came across the bear that I took Reeces picture with when he came from the hospital on August 9th. That bear made Reece look like a midnight snack...oh how the roles have changed!


Pretty big difference! To think that Reece was a month and half old nearly when that first picture was taken is incredible. He didn't even weigh 5 pounds yet. In about 8 months he has gained nearly 10 pounds. A 14 pound 9 1/2 month old baby sounds tiny, but he is growing bigger every day!!!

Here's a few more pictures of the boys hard at play yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment