Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Easter (part 1)

So I have failed again to update, but have some of the cutest pictures ever of the boys on Easter. This year was one of my favorite Easters ever with my precious little family. Sunday morning we got up early with the boys and met Ryan’s mom at the cemetery since Ryan’s brother passed away about this time 17 years ago. After that we headed over to my parents for BBQ and a day full of sunshine and fun. The boys looked precious in their Easter outfits from Grandma! We ate lunch and then the boys got a hold of their Easter baskets. My mom had bought the boys an Easter wagon full of goodies ranging from bubbles, clothes, baby snacks, swim toys and more! My Mom also got them a walk around activity table which Jason loves now that he is pulling up on everything. The boys took their naps later that day and of course they didn’t go down at the same time, but it worked out perfectly for a little swim time. My water bugs absolutely love to splish and splash. My parents had set the hot tub so that it was just the right temperature and there they played for about an hour. Jason got in first while Reece was sleeping and then they flipped flopped roles. Now for the good stuff…the pictures! We also wanted to say thanks to Aunt BooBoo for bunny ears and Nana for the white easter bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment