Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good morning! Good morning! It’s another beautiful day outside which means the boys and I are going to be enjoying the sunshine and the great outdoors! We actually have plans today to go to this great big park I saw while lost the other day in Humble. (Yes, I have a horrible sense of direction and literally thought I was going to have a panic attack because I didn’t know where I was and the thought of having to get both the boys out of the car to ask directions just terrified me…but I found my way, on my own!) Anyways today we are going to the park before the clouds roll in and enjoying a picnic and sunshine with Aunt Lala and my cousin Shelbi around noon! I am super excited because I have just been dying to check out this park. Hopefully the boys will enjoy it too.
As for other exciting news I experienced my first poop in the bath tub. Last night I had Jason in the tub and he as just a splashing and playing. I was sitting right there and all the sudden he grunted real hard and before I knew it poop was floating all over the place. It was horrible, but I was warned by a few friends and family members this would eventually happen and it did! I called Ryan to the scene and he nearly killed me for calling him up there to help me be part of the clean up crew. Haha well, I got it cleaned up and then gave bath round two for Mr. J Shea! Ohhh what a mess!
All week long we have been outside playing. The boys love love love being outdoors. I put them down on a blanket and Jason now pulls up the grass (and sometimes attempts to eat it). The boys are starting to interact more and more now. If I could only get Reece crawling they would have a grand ol time together! All in good timing though I suppose. Right now I can’t imagine chasing two. Jason is into everything. He will now crawl over to me and sit himself in my lap. He is pulling up on the furniture little by little and discovered today that the baby graduate puffs go in his mouth. If I split one little puff into 3 parts he can eat it but after two puffs he is done. Needless to say one box of those might last a lifetime at this rate.
Well I must get back to mom duty and get us all ready to go to the park. I am loading the boys up with sunscreen just in case and hats in case anyone was wondering. I am in the works of uploading the 8-9month pictures so they should be up today or tomorrow. Here are a few recent cute picture that I just have to share…

No comments:

Post a Comment