Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Hervey Visit!

Last week my best friend from college came into town from Mesquite with her husband Cole. It was soooo wonderful getting to see the both of them. It was a last minute trip when they both found out that they were off work so they decided to come see us. I would LOVE for Melissa to live closer! They came in on Tuesday and we stayed up late talking and catching up and on Wednesday we went to the park with the boys. Maybe it’s just me but don’t the two of them look like they are ready for a kid? I am trying to convince them so that we can take family vacations together when they are older. Oh yah and it needs to be a girl so they can date when they are older. Prearranged marriage for sure…I can’t think of better in-laws for J & R!

No comments:

Post a Comment