Monday, July 26, 2010

Our CRAZY World

Life as of lately has been a little busy which explains my lack of posting. The boys are a few days shy of being 13 months old. I can’t even tell you where time has gone since their birthday. I feel like this month has flown by and next week I start training, workshops and two week of in service full time. I have been trying to spend time at the school to get things ready so hopefully it makes things a little less stressful. I wouldn’t trade my little monsters for anything, but they don’t make life easy. My mom has been helping out with keeping them mostly, as well as my grandparents and Ryan’s mom a few days here and there over the last month. Yesterday my sister went up to the school with me too and we got quite a bit done.
As for the monsters, they are ok. They have both been teething like crazy. Jason has nearly chewed off the railing on his crib. He is now at 8 teeth with more white spots showing on top and bottom. Reece I think has 5 now. It seems like every day a new one pops up between the two of them. Reece’s mouth is so tiny that you don’t usually see his teeth, unlike Jason.


Four up top, 3 fully in on bottom with one hiding
(Yes, my child has food on his shirt and looks dirty...welcome to the world of twin boys!)

With teething also comes screaming, nasty diapers and with nasty sour diapers comes diaper rash. We have gone through more Destin, Butt Paste, Dr. Smiths & AD cream in the last two weeks than we have in the last year! It's pretty awful, but this too shall pass. Luckily, they are mostly all smiles minus a few daily break downs. The other day Aunt Laurie (Lala) came over with her usual goodies and one of which included a swimming pool for the boys. Of course my little water bugs loved it. Unfortunately our outside activities take place in the evenings when its a little cooler out and after dinner when the are already an awful mess. So with that being said 9 out of 10 times I just take all of their clothes off and let them be "free". I took a billion pictures, but Ryan would kill me if their "deuter" was posted all over the internet. I suppose it is rather tacky haha.

How cute is this minus breakfast on his shirt?

I love my little goofy smiles!
Now there's the Jason that I know and love...

And of course my sweet Reece...always happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment