Thursday, July 8, 2010

How do they figure this stuff out?

WOW ok so I just ran to use the bathroom for a few minutes and came back to silence. I thought oh dear what have they gotten into. And I found them like this...

Jason had climbed into the walker...notice his feet didn't make it in. So I took them off of it and\ watched what they did assuming they climbed on the bean bags and this is what I saw next...

(that would be juice on his bottom...no worries)



So now I thought ok fine if your going to climb on it to play with the toys I will unfold it and put it on the floor so you can't get in it.

WRONG AGAIN MOM! They proved me wrong again. Reece had climbed in and even got a leg in the whole...can you see his foot under it? So I put Reece in alone and then...

Had the door been open Jason would have pushed him right out...

1 comment: