Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Day With DADDY :)

Let’s just start this with I am not knocking Ryan’s babysitting skills, but I am glad he didn’t tell wheat all went on until I got home. This morning my sister and I had planned on going back to school shopping for me since I have maybe two outfits that are work acceptable. I got up at 7 to go shopping and left by 8:30. When I left Ryan and the boys were asleep and I left all instructions for Ryan for feeding while I was gone. My phone has been working in and out (but will be fixed soon because my warranty is good for another 9 days or so I was told).


Anyways back to my story…so when I left all was ok. I checked in and all I got out of the phone conversation was poop and he washed them off with the water hose. That was a little after 10. I thought, ok well at whatever happened I am sure is better now and at least they are cleaned up.
We got home around 3:15 and after being home for about 30 minutes I found the popp filled diapers and clothes in the garage…the same night time diapers that they slept in all night which means they had them on still at 10 this morning. LOL
So I thought that was the worst of it. As we are sitting on the couch Ryan goes “Well we almost had a really bad accident”. I said “what do you mean”. “Well I went to the bathroom and I thought I locked the gate. When I came back the gate was open and Jason was down here playing but I couldn’t find Reece.” I just sat there for a second as he paused and then he said “I heard a thumping noise and he was upstairs hitting a bottle up against the wall.” YES, he climbed the stairs and thank God he didn’t fall. I would imagine for a first time stair crawler it would take him a bit of time which means Ryan must have fallen in the toilet for them to beat down the gate and for Reece to climb upstairs.
So then I watched him crawl around for a while and sure enough he took right off the the staircase and headed up about 5 stairs with me behind him. Needless to say I now have the stairs double gated. What next.
It could have very easily of happened to me, which is why I started this with I am not knocking. As for the poopy explosion…you get what you ask for and by not changing their diapers you can expect an explosion. This is why God made sure it took a man AND a woman to have children, but at least I did get some clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment