Saturday, December 12, 2009

I LOVE WEEKENDS

Oh how I LLLOOOOVVVEEEEE the weekends. My sister came in Thursday and between her and my Mom I got a huge break and now have a clean house and much needed rest. Yesterday morning I took Reece to the doctor just to make such I shouldn’t worry. His breathing was rather noisy and I just wanted to make sure everything was ok and luckily it was. Our Doctor said that its just from the reflux and all of that mess just trying to clear out of his system after it happens. His lungs sounded healthy and clear and his oxygen level was at 98% which is great.


As for the rest of my day I am printing off our ornaments, laminating and hanging. I hope to post pictures of our Christmas tree soon! Thank you to everyone who has sent one and if you haven’t its not too late yet! I just love the holidays. Usually I am not so much into it, but this year it has been relaxing to turn the lights on and a little Christmas music. Tomorrow I am baking for a cookie exchange with KAMOM. Yay…Mommy is getting out of the house for a little bit!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and great big birthday wishes to Grandma Judi tomorrow is her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment