Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has always been a tradition with my parents and our family for as long as I can rememberand is the one tradition that I will carry on for years toc ome with them and my new little crew. Ryan had to work a half day and then came home feeling a little under the weather so he spent the afternoon resting and came over later that evening. Mom made a wonderful Christmas dinner and we opened gifts around the tree. It was really a great evening and we all enjoyed very much! We all got a good laugh out of Ashleys gift this year. My parents shopped and couldn't come up with anything to buy for her. So we all had her connvinced that my parents bought her just a bunch of stuff that she really didn't ant or need just so she would have gifts. To her surprise we actually wrapped boxes with cash ranging anywhere from a dollar in a box to 20 or 50 dollars. Needless to say she didn't think our joke was very funny. I also got a little trick played on me. Several months ago Mom bought a steamer. I tried using it on Christmas and determined it was junk. My parents had bought Ryan and I a camcorder and put it in the self steamer box. I wasn't too thrilled when I saw that box...I really thought my parents wasted money on that and I knew it couldn't be returned. Lucky for us that wasn't the case! My sister also bought the boys an inflatable duck bath...ha it was pretty amusing.









No comments:

Post a Comment